Sunday, September 19, 2010

New!

I've found a new style of drawing. I'll post some new pictures soon. You're going to love them.

Anyway I just saw the new Fred movie it was hilarious!!! I'm hoping to that you'll see it soon, because you cant miss it. Lucky for you, because I am NOT giving you spoilers.

Those Moxie Teens are, well, good? Their better than Moxie Girls anyway. I'd like them more if they didn't show the commercial EVERY commercial break on Nick. That and the Moxie Girls Magic Snow. I wonder if that works...

Speaking of Nick, ALERT TO ALL AVATAR: THE LAST AIRBENDER FANS! A brand new seiries is coming to Nick!!! Legend of Korra!!! It's the story of the new girl Avatar, going on an adventure with Aang and Katara's son, Tenzin.

Website to check out: DeviantArt then type in Gknd in it's search box

No comments:

Post a Comment